The Receptive brings about sublime success,
Furthering through the perseverance of a mare.
If the superior man undertakes something and tries to lead,
He goes astray;
But if he follows, he finds guidance.
It is favorable to find friends in the west and south,
To forego friends in the east and north.
Quiet perseverance brings good fortune.
The earth's condition is receptive devotion.
Thus the superior man who has breadth of character
Carries the outer world.
6. Dragons fight in the meadow. Their blood is black and yellow.
5. A yellow lower garment brings supreme good fortune.
4. A tied-up sack. No blame, no praise.
3. Hidden lines. One is able to remain persevering. If by chance you are in the service of a king, Seek not works, but bring to completion.
2. Straight, square, great. Without purpose, Yet nothing remains unfurthered.
1. When there is hoarfrost underfoot, Solid ice is not far off.