Biting Through has success.
It is favorable to let justice be administered.
Thunder and lightning:
The image of Biting Through.
Thus the kings of former times made firm the laws
Through clearly defined penalties.
6. His neck is fastened in the wooden cangue, So that his ears disappear. Misfortune.
5. Bites on dried lean meat. Receives yellow gold. Perseveringly aware of danger. No blame.
4. Bites on dried gristly meat. Receives metal arrows. It furthers one to be mindful of difficulties And to be persevering. Good fortune.
3. Bites on old dried meat And strikes on something poisonous. Slight humiliation. No blame.
2. Bites through tender meat, So that his nose disappears. No blame.
1. His feet are fastened in the stocks, So that his toes disappear. No blame.