Return (The Turning Point)
Going out and coming in without error.
Friends come without blame.
To and fro goes the way.
On the seventh day comes return.
It furthers one to have somewhere to go.
Thunder within the earth:
The image of the Turning Point.
Thus the kings of antiquity closed the passes
At the time of solstice.
Merchants and strangers did not go about,
And the ruler
Did not travel through the provinces.
6. Missing the return. Misfortune. Misfortune from within and without. If armies are set marching in this way, One will in the end suffer a great defeat, Disastrous for the ruler of the country. For ten years It will not be possible to attack again.
5. Noble-hearted return. No remorse.
4. Walking in the midst of others, One returns alone.
3. Repeated return. Danger. No blame.
2. Quiet return. Good fortune.
1. Return from a short distance. No need for remorse. Great good fortune.