The Family [The Clan]
The Family. The perseverance of the woman furthers.
Wind comes forth from fire:
The image of the Family.
Thus the superior man has substance in his words
And duration in his way of life.
6. His work commands respect. In the end good fortune comes.
5. As a king he approaches his family. Fear not. Good fortune.
4. She is the treasure of the house. Great good fortune.
3. When tempers flare up in the family, Too great severity brings remorse. Good fortune nonetheless. When woman and child dally and laugh, It leads in the end to humiliation.
2. She should not follow her whims. She must attend within to the food. Perseverance brings good fortune.
1. Firm seclusion within the family. Remorse disappears.