Obstruction. The southwest furthers.
The northeast does not further.
It furthers one to see the great man.
Perseverance brings good fortune.
Water on the mountain:
The image of Obstruction.
Thus the superior man turns his attention to himself
And molds his character.
6. Going leads to obstructions, Coming leads to great good fortune. It furthers one to see the great man.
5. In the midst of the greatest obstructions, Friends come.
4. Going leads to obstructions, Coming leads to union.
3. Going leads to obstructions; Hence he comes back.
2. The king's servant is beset by obstruction upon obstruction, But it is not his own fault.
1. Going leads to obstructions, Coming meets with praise.