Break-through. One must resolutely make the matter known
At the court of the king.
It must be announced truthfully. Danger.
It is necessary to notify one's own city.
It does not further to resort to arms.
It furthers one to undertake something.,
The lake has risen up to heaven:
The image of Break-through.
Thus the superior man
Dispenses riches downward
And refrains from resting on his virtue.
6. No cry. In the end misfortune comes.
5. In dealing with weeds, Firm resolution is necessary. Walking in the middle Remains free of blame.
4. There is no skin on his thighs, And walking comes hard. If a man were to let himself be led like a sheep, Remorse would disappear. But if these words are heard They will not be believed.
3. To be powerful in the cheekbones Brings misfortune. The superior man is firmly resolved. He walks alone and is caught in the rain. He is bespattered, And people murmur against him. No blame.
2. A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night. Fear nothing.
1. Mighty in the forward-striding toes. When one goes and is not equal to the task, One makes a mistake.