After Completion. Success in small matters.
At the beginning good fortune,
At the end disorder.
Water over fire: the image of the condition
In After Completion.
Thus the superior man
Takes thought of misfortune
And arms himself against it in advance.
6. He gets his head in the water. Danger.
5. The neighbor in the east who slaughters an ox Does not attain as much real happiness As the neighbor in the west With his small offering.
4. The finest clothes turn to rags. Be careful all day long.
3. The Illustrious Ancestor Disciplines the Devil's Country. After three years he conquers it. Inferior people must not be employed.
2. The woman loses the curtain of her carriage. Do not run after it; On the seventh day you will get it.
1. He brakes his wheels. He gets his tail in the water. No blame.