The Army. The army needs perseverance
And a strong man.
Good fortune without blame.
In the middle of the earth is water:
The image of the Army.
Thus the superior man increases his masses
By generosity toward the people.
6. The great prince issues commands, Founds states, vests families with fiefs. Inferior people should not be employed.
5. There is game in the field. It furthers one to catch it. Without blame. Let the eldest lead the army. The younger transports corpses; Then perseverance brings misfortune.
4. The army retreats. No blame.
3. Perchance the army carries corpses in the wagon. Misfortune.
2. In the midst of the army. Good fortune. No blame. The king bestows a triple decoration.
1. An army must set forth in proper order. If the order is not good, misfortune threatens.